Salesforce Alternatives: Our Top 7 Picks for 2022
Sales team leaders at most organizations blindly swear by Salesforce products for their CRM needs. Generally, this decision is taken without much prior research because Salesforce is a tried and tested CRM software solution.
But now there are many Salesforce alternatives in the market who are offering services that can be better suited to meet the requirements of particular businesses.
So if you have a small business looking for a great salesforce alternative within your budget, then these are some of the alternatives you should consider without compromising on any of the key features.
7 Best Salesforce Alternatives for You to Choose From
For some years Salesforce had become synonymous with CRM software. But those days of market domination are fading quickly.
As all kinds of businesses have started using or are considering using automated CRM systems, the need is being felt for more diversity in the CRM software market. As a result, many Salesforce alternatives are coming up and gaining popularity.
Want to find out which ones are the best Salesforce alternatives?
Here you go.
The Asana CRM software is a Salesforce alternative that offers a lightweight and flexible solution for all the customer relationship management needs of a business.
Not only does it have an impressive number of features and integration capabilities, but it is also very easy to set it up and add new members.
- Tracks different long-term organizational goals and short-term project progress with charts and visuals
- It is a cloud-based platform and it integrates with Zoho CRM seamlessly
- Each customer can be tagged as a separate project so that the entire customer journey can be tracked through one centralized system
- Fulfills business automation needs like tracking bugs or setting up a sales pipeline
- Provides templates for common types of projects
- Project tracking is very easy
- Multiple filters to quickly find tasks
- Recurring tasks help to save time
- Tasks can be easily assigned to different employees
- There are no time tracking tools for various stages of the sales process
- It may take some time to start using it effectively
- Asana CRM is flexible and moderately easy to use
Asana has a free plan that allows up to 15 users. But for more users, you need to upgrade to paid plans, which are:
- Premium Plan: US $13.49 per user per month for unlimited users
- Business Plan: US $20.49 per user per month for unlimited users
Airtable has gained popularity as one of the best Salesforce alternatives because it is an easy-to-use CRM platform.
It has a perfect mix of flexibility and inter-organizational transparency that helps it to maintain organization goals as well as personal employee goals.
- Highly scalable and ideal for all types of businesses
- Has a mobile app to make it easier for sales reps to track their customer requirements
- Each member gets to personalize their own view
- Scripting block to filter out customers missing important contact data
- Highly customizable
- Multiple views like Kanban, Calendric, Grid, and Form
- Integrates with Dropbox, Basecamp, Github, Facebook, GSuite, Slack, and more
- The interface does not refresh automatically to show new features
- There are no tiers of permissions to separate different levels of access according to organizational hierarchy
- Easy to use
It offers a free plan that offers 1200 records/2 GB of data attachments per base. Here are the details of its paid plans:
- Plus: US $12 per month per seat for 5000 records/5 GB data per base
- Pro: US $24 per month per seat with 50,000 records/20 GB per base
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, offers a maximum capacity of 100,000 records/1000 GB per base
It is one of the popular Salesforce alternatives because it provides sales data tracking and customer data management. It also provides email marketing and analytics tools all in one platform.
- List/tables/Kanban view for viewing tasks at a single glance
- Multiple widgets to analyze customer data
- Email integration for automated status update emails to clients
- Automated triggering of each task in the sales pipeline one after the other
- Customer onboarding is very quick due to easy data entry
- Tasks and documents can be linked within the database for easy access
- Works as both inter-team communication system and CRM software
- Some users claim that there are too many features which makes it confusing
- It takes a little practice to get used to
There is a free plan with 100 MB of storage. For more storage opt for paid plans like:
- Unlimited plan: US $5 per user per month with unlimited storage
- Business plan: US $9 per user per month with Google SSO
- Business plus plan: US $19 with priority customer support service
- Enterprise plan: Customized pricing with enterprise API
Monday.com is among the best Salesforce alternatives in the CRM industry because of its flexibility and customizability.
Contact management system makes this software even better.
- Provides both pre-sales and post-sales tracking and analytics tools
- There are mobile apps and offline viewing modes to keep sales team members connected with each other
- The software can receive and manage all sales calls, can sync with Gmail, and can track all documents from the sales process
- Sales reps can drag and drop different widgets and analytics tools to create their own custom interface
- Provides all the customer data and sales CRM analytics in one place
- Highly customizable
- Integrates with all top workplace tools like Slack, Dropbox, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Google Drive, etc
- There are no systems to generate custom reports which are essential for collaborative projects
- Easy to use
The free plan is only for two seats. The paid plans include:
- Basic: US $24 per seat per month
- Standard plan: US $30 per seat per month
- Pro plan: US $48 per seat per month
- Enterprise plan: Custom pricing
Basecamp is quickly becoming a leading CRM software solution because of its social, collaborative features.
With Basecamp, new team members get a one-glance understanding of all the marketing automation, lead management, and sales automation tasks to make onboarding faster
- Brings together the features of a number of different apps into one single platform
- Message boards, to-do lists and schedules, automatic status check questions, automated file storage, and group chats
- Specialized hill charts that track project progress
- All notifications can be streamlined into one single platform
- Comprehensive platform for remote work
- Mobile apps offer on-the-go access
- Automated check-in system for better team communication
- There are no proper tools to manage the chat features
- It is generally easy to learn
Basecamp has a personal free plan with 20 members and 3 projects. For more members:
- Business plan: US $99 per month with unlimited users and unlimited projects
- Basecamp business plan has a 30-day free trial
Avaza is a comprehensive platform for team collaboration on projects. Projects can be assigned to team members with simple drag and drop features visible on the dashboard.
Originally published at Attrock.com.
About The Author
Gaurav Sharma is the Founder and CEO of Attrock, a results-driven digital marketing company. Grew an agency from 5-figure to 7-figure revenue in just two years.