7 Best SEO Reporting Tools to Improve Your Rankings in 2022
Are you looking for the best SEO reporting tools?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is crucial to every brand’s online presence.
But in order to make the most of your SEO efforts, you need to find out what’s working, and what isn’t.
And using quality SEO reporting software makes the process much smoother.
Why is that?
Because it will give you a real-time analysis of your site’s SEO performance. This is a whole lot easier than manually cross-referencing data points from time to time.
Besides, SEO reporting tools can help you create detailed reports that will act as proof of your progress.
And over time, you could even get on the first page of Google.
So, in this post, we have reviewed 7 of the best SEO reporting tools that will give you the best data at your fingertips.
Ready to get started?
The 7 Best SEO Reporting Tools in 2021
Google processes over 40,000 search queries every second.
What does that mean for businesses?
Lots of opportunities to show up in front of their target audience.
However, let’s not forget that more and more brands are leveraging SEO efforts to grow their online presence. This implies a tough battle for eyeballs.
Tracking your SEO performance regularly. This way, you’ll know exactly how SEO metrics such as page speed, backlinking, CTR, etc, are faring. This will enable you to make informed decisions about your SEO strategy.
So, invest in an SEO reporting tool, and start improving your rankings.
Here are seven of the best ones, their features, pros, cons, pricing, and more. Keep reading.
Known to most marketers, Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tool. Although widely touted for its keyword research features, its tools for SEO reporting are spectacular too.
Let’s take a closer look at them.
- Monitor competitors’ articles, social engagement, backlink count, and daily keyword rankings.
- Track the performance of external publications.
- Scan your website for over 130 SEO and technical mistakes.
- Benchmark your website against competitors and inform your future strategy.
- The ability to create visually appealing and customized SEO reports.
- The option to white-label your reports.
- It has both technical SEO as well as competitor research components.
- A bunch of guides and resources to guide new users.
- The option to schedule automated reports to send to your team or clients.
- Owing to the number of features, finding what you need can be hard.
- Its UI can do with some improvements.
- Semrush is pretty easy to use for both beginners and experts.
Interested users can try Semrush for free for 7 days. Check out its pricing plans below:
- Pro: $119.95/month
- Guru: $229.95/month
- Business: $449.95/month
Next on our list of the best SEO reporting tools is Ahrefs. Ahrefs is a great tool to keep close tabs on your site’s SEO health and issues.
One of its most impressive facets is the web crawler that visits over 6 billion pages every 24 hours.
Talk about up-to-date data!
- A Rank Tracker that can monitor Google rankings in 170 countries.
- Interactive graphs that give a history of visibility, average position and traffic, etc.
- Deep insights for keywords such as clicks, return rate, and ranking progress.
- Ability to check websites for more than 100 SEO issues.
- Visually-appealing reports, graphs, and charts.
- A very friendly user interface.
- It has a massive backlink database.
- A robust tool to spy on competitors’ backlinks and keywords.
- Doesn’t integrate with Google Analytics.
- It doesn’t offer a free trial or plan.
- Involves a slight learning curve at the start.
Ahrefs doesn’t come with a free trial. It offers four paid pricing plans as given below:
- Lite: $99/month
- Standard: $179/month
- Advanced: $199/month
- Agency: $999/month
If you want to conduct fast and complete SEO audits, Sitechecker is the tool you need. You can use it to get detailed SEO reports along with a personalized checklist on how to improve your site.
But why does Sitechecker make the list of the best SEO reporting tools?
Let’s find out.
- You can use Sitechecker to get 24/7 updates on your site’s changes.
- Monitor website keyword rankings and get elaborate reports.
- The ability to analyze backlinks you have found or built.
- Track changes on competitors’ sites to collect new content ideas.
- A clean and simple dashboard that shares all important information.
- Integrates easily with Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Every pricing plan comes with unlimited site audit reports.
- Its backlink monitoring tool is a bit weaker than competitors.
- Lack of customer support.
- Sitechecker is an easy-to-use SEO reporting tool for marketers.
Sitechecker offers a free trial for 7 days. Once your trial ends, you can pick from one of the following plans:
- Basic: $29/month
- Startup: $49/month
- Growing: $99/month
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop to plan, manage, execute, and track your SEO campaigns, you should definitely check out Serpstat. Used by over 600,000 professionals, Serpstat is a quality SEO reporting tool that can ramp up your rankings.
How, you may ask?
- Batch analysis of up to 100,000 keywords and a list of domains using 18 metrics.
- A robust site audit tool to optimize your website.
- A custom reporting tool to compile clear and crisp reports.
- Serpstat’s keyword clustering tool will help you group keywords to improve your site’s structure.
- An array of tools in one dashboard to boost your SEO campaign.
- Its rank tracker updates daily, making it easy to gauge how your rankings progress over time.
- The interface should be a bit more streamlined and clean.
- Too many daily query limits.
- Serpstat is incredibly easy to set up and use.
Serpstat allows users to sign up for free and test out its features. No credit card is required for the same. Its paid plan options are as follows:
- Lite: $69/month
- Standard: $149/month
- Advanced: $299/month
- Enterprise: $499/month
Originally published at Attrock.com.
About The Author
Gaurav Sharma is the Founder and CEO of Attrock, a results-driven digital marketing company. Grew an agency from 5-figure to 7-figure revenue in just two years.