32 Best Zoom Alternatives You Should Check Out
We discuss similar alternatives along with pros, cons, key features, and pricing plans.
Not sure if Zoom’s privacy features are up to the mark?
If you are on the lookout for suitable Zoom alternatives, you aren’t alone.
In 2020, Zoom’s popularity skyrocketed as work-from-home became the norm.
But the fame was short-lived.
Given the multiple instances of Zoombombing reported in 2020, it’s understandable that people are looking for safer Zoom alternatives.
After all, no one wants uninvited guests disrupting a professional meeting.
But which Zoom alternatives are right for you? Which are the best free and paid Zoom alternatives?
Let’s find the answers here.
32 Best Zoom Alternatives That You Can Check Out For Video Conferencing
In this post, we will cover the best Zoom alternatives along with their key features, paid plans, pros, cons, and other details.
It will give you a balanced perspective on each of the tools.
Before you pick from this list of Zoom alternatives, make sure you check out all the details properly.
Before you take your pick from the list of Zoom alternatives, make sure you check out all the details properly.
Let’s get started.
1. Cisco Webex
This is one of the popular Zoom alternatives that businesses use as a video conferencing platform for collaboration among remote teams. The best part is that it has options for free video conferencing.
Check out the features, pros, and cons to make an informed choice when investing in Zoom alternatives like Cisco Webex.
- Offers screen and file-sharing options
- Comes equipped with on-screen emojis, gesture recognition, and animated reactions
- Gives the ability to translate video meetings in real-time in more than 100 languages
- Add custom layouts to your screen
- Provides multiple integrations
- Gives real-time meeting analytics
- Offers noise cancellation features
- Easy-to-use platform
- Advanced encryption and security features
- Multiple integrations
- HD-quality audio and video
- Some technical issues with the unmuting feature
- Limited features available for browser users
- Free Plan
- Meet + Call Plan: $20 per month
- Meet Plan: $15 per month
- Call Plan: $12 per month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact their sales team
This is one of the top Zoom alternatives that place a great deal of emphasis on business intelligence and are, therefore, great for small businesses and startups. It has multiple products for video conferencing services, live streaming, and other such functionalities.
It is designed so that you can improve your productivity with advanced features like meeting highlights, transcriptions, automated alerts, and others. What’s more, this is among the Zoom alternatives to offer interoperability so that users can access video meetings between browsers, devices, and different meeting room systems.
- Provides dynamic meeting summaries
- Gives real-time alerts for remote meetings
- Offers in-meeting analytics
- Provides the ability to transcribe meetings
- Efficient background noise cancellation
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy screen-sharing options
- Reliable technical support
- Multiple apps integrations
- Adjusting settings for group meetings can seem confusing
- BlueJeans Standard Plan: $9.99 per month
- BlueJeans Pro: $13.99 per month
- BlueJeans Enterprise: $16.66 per month
GoToMeeting by LogMeIn is one of the easiest-to-use Zoom alternatives that makes it easy for team members to collaborate. From business messaging and seamless integrations to note-taking, it has multiple features to facilitate smooth video conferencing.
What else makes this feature in the list of smart Zoom alternatives? Read on.
- Enables you to share your screen on a video call
- Allows you to direct attention with drawing tools
- Can switch presenter control easily
- Offers background customization options
- Has commuter mode to host video meetings on-the-go
- High-quality video
- Easy document sharing option
- Can record meetings easily
- Can connect via phone or computer
- This is one of the few Zoom alternatives to have an outdated interface
- The mobile app has limited options
- Professional Plan: $10.20 per month
- Business Plan: $13.60 per month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact their sales team for a quote
If you’re on the lookout for Zoom alternatives that specifically focuses on webinar hosting, you should opt for WebinarNinja. It enables you to host pre-recorded webinars as well as live ones. As expected from top Zoom alternatives, WebinarNinja comes with a host of features that can make your sessions more interactive.
- Enables you to conduct Q&A sessions and polls
- Allows you to set up promotional drip campaigns
- Gives you the option to display multiple webinar offers
- Provides in-depth webinar insights
- Easy-to-use platform
- Multiple customization options
- One of the Zoom alternatives to offer great customer service
- Fully web-based platform
- Limited editing access for co-hosts
- Might need a long learning curve
- Starter Plan: $49 per month
- Pro Plan: $95 per month
- Plus Plan: $159 per month
- Power Plan: $249 per month
5. Zoho Meeting
One of the best Zoom alternatives out there, Zoho has a suite of team collaboration tools which also includes a software solution for conducting video conferences. Plus, they also have a specific Zoom alternative that is great for hosting webinars. The best part is that they offer multiple paid plans that cater to businesses of varying sizes.
Let’s see what else makes Zoho a strong contender for the list of top Zoom alternatives.
- Allows you to get RSVPs for your online meetings
- Enables you to schedule meeting reminders
- Provides the option to lock online meetings for privacy
- Gives attendees the option to raise hands during webinars
- Offers multiple integrations
- Easy-to-use platform
- Reliable mobile video conferencing support
- Well-structured, flexible pricing plans
- Securely encrypts your video and audio data
- Unlike many Zoom alternatives, Zoho allows only three users to join in the free version.
- Meeting Plan: $8.63 per host per month
- Webinar 25 Plan: $16.19 per host per month
- Webinar 50 Plan: $24.82 per host per month
- Webinar 100 Plan: $33.46 per host per month
- Webinar 250 Plan: $67.99 per host per month
If you want to schedule meetings or host online webinars, Livestorm is one of the best Zoom alternatives you can try. Even without installing the app, you can get access to online meetings via Livestorm. It is designed such that it caters to the needs of startups as well as enterprises.
Check out what else makes Livestorm one of the viable Zoom alternatives.
Originally published at Attrock.com.
About The Author
Gaurav Sharma is the Founder and CEO of Attrock, a results-driven digital marketing company. Grew an agency from 5-figure to 7-figure revenue in just two years.