20 Calendly Alternatives to Make Scheduling Easy in 2022
Why should you know about the best Calendly alternatives?
We have all gone through the painful back-and-forths that come with trying to schedule a meeting. In fact, sometimes the process of scheduling takes longer than the meeting itself.
This is where scheduling software comes into the picture.
These tools help businesses and individuals schedule meetings more quickly and effectively.
Now, Calendly is one of the most popular choices when it comes to tools of the sort.
Using Calendly, you can book unlimited meetings, integrate with all popular calendars, as well as automate your workflows.
However, Calendly’s free version lacks some crucial features such as paid appointments, the ability to create group events, and the option to send meeting reminders.
Lucky for you, there are several other tools you can use for scheduling appointments. And some of them are completely free to use.
Don’t believe us? Keep reading to see for yourself.
Top Calendly Alternatives You Must Consider in 2022
In today’s busy world, scheduling tools are crucial for improving efficiency and utilizing your resources optimally.
Gone are the days when our personal assistant used to keep track of appointments using pen and paper.
This is not just time-consuming, but also leaves more room for mistakes.
Now, Calendly is a name that keeps cropping up when it comes to the best scheduling software, and for good reason. The tool is clean, intuitive, and simple to use.
However, does that mean Calendly is your only option for online appointment scheduling software?
Not at all.
There are several online scheduling and integrated calendar providers in the market that can prove to be an awesome Calendly alternative.
So that you can find the best scheduling tool for your needs, we’ve handpicked seven of the best Calendly alternatives for 2022 and beyond.
As you continue reading, you’ll learn about each of the scheduling tool’s features, pros, cons, pricing, and more.
First on our list of Calendly alternatives has to be Acuity Scheduling. Acuity Scheduling is an extremely user-friendly tool for scheduling meetings. Its award-winning team supports more than 100,000 businesses globally.
What’s so good about this scheduling tool, you may wonder?
Let’s take a look at the best Acuity Scheduling features.
- You can sync your calendars to get notified about new appointments.
- An auto-adjust feature for various time zones.
- The scheduling app makes it easy to organize client information through intake forms.
- The option to accept online payments via Square, PayPal, etc.
- You can send customized reminder emails to clients.
- Robust data dashboards to track your past and future meetings.
- A plethora of customization options.
- Exceptionally prompt customer service.
- Strong integrations with a number of platforms including Zapier, Zoom, and Office 365.
- Great Calendly alternative for medical and dental offices.
- Can be a bit confusing while managing multiple calendars.
- It’s a bit complicated for beginners.
- As compared to Calendly, it’s a bit pricey. And it doesn’t offer a free plan either.
- Acuity scheduling can involve a bit of a learning curve at the start.
Acuity Scheduling pricing plans offer a 7-day free trial for users to test out its features. Check out its paid pricing plans below:
- Emerging: $14/month
- Growing: $23/month
- Powerhouse: $45/month
Pro Tip: Acuity Scheduling offers a separate scheduling option for workshops, classes, private sessions, and more.
2. Chili Piper
Used by international companies like Airbnb, Workplace, and Twilio, Chili Piper is a great Calendly alternative. In fact, it’s more likely an alternative to HubSpot’s meeting scheduler.
Chili Piper offers more than just general appointment scheduling, which makes it a favorable choice for B2B revenue teams. It helps sales teams throughout the process of lead generation, sales, and customer success.
For example, Chili Piper utilizes AI to qualify leads and route them to the right sales representative in real-time.
Following are the salient features of Chili Piper online appointment scheduling software:
- Scheduling right after website form completion.
- Handoff meetings.
- Book appointments via your favorable sales tools.
- Integrable with Google Workspace and Office 365.
- Multiple calendar integrations.
- Facilitate large group meetings.
- Can be embedded on your website.
- Integrable with most of the sales team tech stack.
- Infused intelligence via AI.
- Built for sales teams.
- Quick to implement.
- Offers custom domain.
- Lack of customizability on the admin’s side
- Sometimes the app is buggy. Users complain that it sends reminders even after meeting cancellations.
- No mobile app.
- Doesn’t offer a free plan.
- Chili Piper is a very useful online booking system for revenue teams.
Chili Piper offers tons of pricing plans, making it easier for you to pick the right one:
- Concierge (base price): $30 per user license + monthly platform fee of $150, $400, and $1,000 for up to 100, 1,000, and unlimited users respectively.
- Distro (CRM Routing and Assignment): $20/user/month
- Handoff: $25/user/month
- Instant Booker: $15/user/month
- Events: $20/user/month + $250/month platform fee
- Bundled Paid Plan: $150/month + $40/user/month
Pro Tip: With Chili Piper’s Instant Booker, your sales team can route and schedule handoff meetings quickly.
Image via OnceHub
Founded in 2006, OnceHub offers lead acceleration solutions to its clients. Its ScheduleOnce tool will enable you to connect leads and prospects with the right people in your team.
But what makes it one of the best Calendly alternatives?
Let’s take a look at its key features.
- You can add your booking calendar to your website in minutes.
- It lets your customers schedule one-on-one meetings, panel meetings, as well as large group meetings.
- The ability to schedule paid meetings.
- The option to define cancellation and rescheduling policies.
- Payment integrations and automatic invoices that save time.
- Strong video conferencing integrations with platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc.
- OnceHub complies with a range of privacy laws.
- As OnceHub offers a free plan, Its pricing plans are really generous.
- The platform’s customer support needs improving.
- Its interface can be a bit tricky to navigate.
- No dedicated mobile scheduling apps.
- Useful features are offered only with the paid plan.
- The main reason why OnceHub is one of the best Calendly alternatives is its ease of use.
OnceHub’s ScheduleOnce offers a 14-day free trial to users. Check out its pricing plans below to purchase advanced functionality:
- Starter: Free plan (for 25 users)
- Growth: $12 per user per month
- Enterprise: Needs to be customized as per your requirements.
Pro Tip: OnceHub also offers smart chatbots, smart forms, and smart lead qualification, making it an all-in-one platform and a great Calendly alternative.
Doodle is a bit different from the above-mentioned Calendly alternatives, in that it doesn’t function using direct integrations to your calendars. Instead, it all happens on the Doodle website itself.
How does this help?
Well, you won’t ever have to worry about email provider compatibility.
- The option to easily book meetings across multiple time zones.
- Automatic reminders that help eliminate no-shows.
- It presents clear snapshots of available times.
- Calendar syncing option with integrated providers.
- Users can get a dedicated Success Manager with higher-tier plans.
- Its simplistic design makes it easy to use online scheduling software.
- Personal data such as calendar, events, and availability is never stored in Doodle’s database.
- It leverages secure AWS hosting.
- Custom branding.
- Optional custom form fields.
- Its smartphone app is prone to crashing.
- Many of its advanced functions are only available on higher-tier plans.
- Limited integrations.
- Doesn’t offer a free plan.
- Doodle is widely touted for its ease of use.
Doodle lets interested users test its features for free for 14 days. No credit card is required. As for its paid plans, there are three options:
- Pro: $6.95/month
- Team: $8.95/user/month
- Enterprise: Customizable
Pro Tip: Need to arrange a meeting for several people at once? Use Doodle’s virtual polling option to gauge which time works best for the majority. Handling a bulk of meetings makes Doodle a great Calendly alternative.
Image via Setmore
Next on our list of Calendly alternatives is Setmore. Setmore is a free online appointment scheduling tool for businesses and individuals.
Unlike Calendly, Setmore can be downloaded onto your desktop, which means you can use it offline, making it the best calendly alternative for people who can’t access web-based tools all the time.
Originally published at Attrock.com.
About The Author
Gaurav Sharma is the Founder and CEO of Attrock, a results-driven digital marketing company. Grew an agency from 5-figure to 7-figure revenue in just two years.